- I am an existing user and don’t have a password. How do I sign in?
An email with your account details has already been sent to your registered email address. If you haven’t received this, click on ‘My Account’ tab and scroll down to select ‘Lost Password’. Follow the instruction as prompt to enter your username or email address. After which please check your registered email and you will receive a link to create a new password.
- I’ve forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
If you have forgotten your password, you can go to the menu tab ‘My Account’ and scroll down the menu to select ‘Lost Password’. Follow the instruction as prompt to enter your email address. After which please check your registered email and you will receive a link to create a new password.
- I am new to finestfood.com.sg. How do I set up my account?
Click on ‘MEMBERS DISCOUNT REGISTER NOW!’ on the right side of your screen. Key in your email, create your own password and confirm your password by re-enter password. Click ‘Register” button to submit and your account is created.
- How do I add a new delivery/billing address to my account?
You can add a new address by going to the ‘My Account’ menu and scroll down to select ‘Edit My Profile’ button and from your there you can change your billing / deliver address.
- Where can I update my contact number?
You can update your contact number by going to the ‘My Account’ menu and scroll down to select ‘Edit My Profile’ button and from your there you can update your contact number.
- If I need to delivery to 10 different customers with 10 different addresses, what should I do?
This would be a special order and you need to send in your special request via our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’ve forgotten/cannot log in with my email address registered previously on finestfood.com.sg. What must I do?
If you have cannot log in using your email address registered previously on finestfood.com.sg, most likely your password is wrong. You have to reset your password and follow the steps answered in Q2. If you cannot remember your registered email address, you will need to register a new account.
- How do I start ordering?
Click on “Online Shop”, click on any of the products, click on the + or – sign to edit the quantity and click “add to cart”.
Click on “Proceed to Checkout” to process your orders.
- Is there a minimum order value for delivery?
No, there is no minimum order value for delivery.
- Is there a delivery surcharge?
There is a delivery charge for anything below $75.
- How do I make order for overseas delivery?
You can either contact us via email email@example.com or call our hotline +65 6742 1550.
- How do I amend/remove items from my shopping cart?
Click on the shopping cart icon on the top right hand corner to view and edit items in your shopping cart.
- What are the payment options available to me?
You can pay by either direct bank transfer, PayPal, credit card (VISA/MasterCard ) or cash on delivery for orders via finestfood.com.sg or via our hotline. We are currently unable to accept payment by debit cards.
- How should I enter my credit card number?
Please enter only the 16-digit card number, without spaces.
- What is CVV2?
CVV2 is a 3-digit security code printed on the back of credit cards for internet transactions. It is always the last group of numbers in the signature space on your Visa or MasterCard. The CVV2 is usually preceded by your card number and helps to confirm that a genuine card is being used during a transaction.
- How do I check the status of my order?
On the next working day after you placed an order via our online shop, our staff will call you to arrange for delivery. Typically you should receive your order within 48 hours.