is superior to other plants and marine food sources in Omega 3 – the essential fatty acid. It is also high in protein, lipids, fibre, antioxidants and phytonutrients and low in sodium.
Superior Chia is gluten-free, trans-fat free, sugar-free, has no taste or smell and can be deliciously combined with most food or drink!
All our chia seeds are organically grown to deliver better nutrients. People with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods. In addition, consuming organic foods is also good way of for protecting the environment.
The certificates state that the product is organic based on the different standards, including EU Equivalency, National Organic Program, OCIA International Standards and US-Canada Organic Equivalency Arrangement.
The certificates did not indicate the brand of the product. Rather, the supplier of the chia seeds submitted it, together with other products he is supplying, for the organic testing.
Superior Chia is our special formulated mixture of salvia Hispanica L. seed (commonly known as “chia seed”) that is carefully selected across the different spices to yield maximum nutritional value per serving.
Further, our chia mixture is micro sliced for better absorption by the body. Unsliced raw chia seeds eaten whole are digestible but the body is not able to absorb most of the nutritional value hidden underneath its “husk”. Micro-slicing exposes more of the surface area for nutritional absorption of the seed components and the chia oil.
1. Feel full for longer – when soaked in liquid, the chia seed releases a gel like substance which is calorie-free yet increases the size and weight of the seed. This means it keeps you feeling fuller for longer meaning that your body feels sustained and therefore you don’t feel the need to eat and eat.
2. Stable blood sugar and energy levels – The seeds uniquely consists of soluble and insoluble fiber that slow down the body’s conversion of starches into sugars meaning that it keeps your blood sugar stable which is meant to reduce the body’s cellular inflammation response.
3. Complete protein – Chia is a complete source of protein, vitamins and minerals which provide sustained energy and contain twice the amount of protein of any other seed or grain.
4. High nutritional profile – Chia is loaded with magnesium, boron, calcium, antioxidants and essential fatty acids which are important to help protect us from ill-health.
5. Amazing source of Omega 3 – Most of the people diet is overloaded with Omega 6 which promotes inflammation and puts us more at risk of chronic disease. Chia has a high content of Omega 3 oil which is important in the prevention of heart and cholesterol health.
6. Internal sweep – The soluble fibre in the gelatinous coating of the chia keeps the colon hydrated, helps to eliminate accumulated matter and regulate bowel movements.
7. Easy to use – They don’t have any flavour meaning that they will take on the flavour in which you combine them. They are extremely versatile and can be used in smoothies, cakes, crackers, biscuits and puddings.
Chia was first used by the Aztecs as early as 3500 B.C. and was harvested in the Valley of Mexico as one of the main components of their diet. They used chia as a raw material for medicines, nutritional compounds, as well as food, mixed with other foods, mixed in water and drunk as a beverage, or ground into flour.
Early 1990s, chai captured the interest of a group of American and south American scientists, nutritionists and agriculturarists who collaborated later in the commercial production of chia, in the hope of rediscovering the lost nutritional plants in the Azrtec tradition and civilizations.
Once an ancient superfood staple of the Incan, Mayan and Aztec cultures. Now chia is widely recognised and accepted as one of the most nourishing food on planet earth.
60 Kaki Bukit Place
+65 6742 1550
8.30am to 5.30pm
Monday - Friday
© 2017 Finest Food.